In the Display go to “Service” use the code 1199 and then to “Device pairing”. In “Device pairing”, press “Search for device (40 Sec)” then turn off the power to your unit and turn on the power again to make the unit search for the display.
How do I update the software in my HERU IQC Display and HERU?Östberg2021-10-28T09:42:00+00:00
• Make sure that the unit is connected to the internet.
• The unit can be connected directly with an Ethernet CAT 5 / CAT 6 cable to the existing Ethernet port on the unit (the unit does not have built-in WIFI).
• Then download the HERU IQ App from:
• Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/se/app/heru-iq/id1496351345
• Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.ostberg.heruiq&hl=en&gl=USinstructions
• Then follow the instructions in the App
How long is the battery life in my IQC Display?Östberg2021-10-28T09:39:28+00:00
To identify the source of the sound, you can restart the unit with the door open. There are three motors in the unit that start in specific order. First the Rotor engine starts then the Exhaust air engine starts and about 6 minutes later the Supply air engine starts (total start-up time Approx. 15 min)
My unit indicates problems with the heater e.g. overheating!Östberg2021-10-28T09:36:10+00:00
An overheating alarm can occur when going from normal operation to “away mode” as the sudden lower flow may not be able to transport away the heat generated by the heater at that time. Check that your filters are not clogged and cause a lower flow over the electric heater.
My unit indicates rotor problems!Östberg2021-10-28T09:37:53+00:00
This function helps you to lower the inside temperature of your house/building and is often used during the summer. As the temperature outside drops during the night and the inside temperature is higher than the outside this function can be activated. The unit will then shift to fan mode “Max” or the pre-set “Boost” mode when the set temperature parameters are met. This will push the colder outside air into the house to reduce the overall inside temperature.